This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [Patch] patch -Z not working if timestamp contains seconds >=59.5
- From: Christian Franke <Christian dot Franke at t-online dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 20:58:07 +0200
- Subject: Re: [Patch] patch -Z not working if timestamp contains seconds >=59.5
- References: <054c01c668a4$554924e0$a501a8c0@CAM.ARTIMI.COM> <444E95C0.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20060426080858.GA14738@sellafield.lysator.liu.se> <1FYg6G-0BFM1o0@fwd31.aul.t-online.de> <20060426100903.GR28583@calimero.vinschen.de>
Corinna Vinschen wrote:
Would you mind to discuss this on bug-patch AT gnu DOT org? As far
as my opinion counts, I'd think that aligning its behaviour with tar
would be a good thing. But the core developers might have an entirely
bug-patch is not listed at http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/.
Sending the report direct to bug-patch AT gnu DOT org, I've seen no
difference to /dev/null ;-)
Is there a more appropriate place to report patch bugs?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html