This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: ioctl() not implemented
- From: Samuel Thibault <samuel dot thibault at ens-lyon dot org>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 13:55:02 +0200
- Subject: Re: ioctl() not implemented
- References: <4469BBFC.email@example.com>
Andrea Pacini, le Tue 16 May 2006 13:48:12 +0200, a écrit :
> I am compiling a Linux app under Cygwin and I get the following error:
> ioctl: Function not implemented
> How can I solve it ?
> if(ioctl(fd, TIOCMBIS, &i) == -1) err(1, "ioctl");
This is the culprit. Does fd correctly refers to a serial device?
(if it's really not implemented, it shouldn't be big trouble to
implement it through SetCommState()).
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html