This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: need help with cygwin snapshot debugging
- From: "Bryan D. Thomas" <cinder_bdt at yahoo dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 18:03:32 -0700
- Subject: Re: need help with cygwin snapshot debugging
- References: <20060510180135.GA8125@trixie.casa.cgf.cx>
> 1) http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2006-04/msg00718.html
> I would appreciate knowing if anyone can duplicate 1) above
I could not duplicate this issue with the snapshot binaries 2006-03-13
through 2006-04-27, inclusive.
I installed the weather script testcase from the OP as a cron job and
observed three runs using v5.19 where data was pulled down successfully. I
stopped the cron service and replaced cygwin1.dll with each snapshot binary,
started cron, then observed three more successful download runs with no
IMO, we will need some more information from the OP about when this happens
and doesn't happen and what is hanging.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html