This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: The $HOME variable; rxvt and .inputrc
- From: Andrew DeFaria <Andrew at DeFaria dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 07:51:32 -0700
- Subject: Re: The $HOME variable; rxvt and .inputrc
- References: <20060515141649.GA1592@home>
1. Does the admonition against setting $HOME as a Windows
environmental variable still stand, or was that an old wives' tale?
I have mine set. No problems.
2. I hesitate to ask for a handout, but could some let me know if it's
possible, and if so how, to assign the SHIFT+PAGEUP and SHIFT+PAGEDOWN
keystrokes to something more friendly in rxvt? If it's not obvious,
I'm using 'set -o vi' for bash.
Describe unfriendly. Shift-PageUp and Shift-PageDown effectively page up
or down through the output buffer. That seems pretty friendly to me...
Be different. Conform.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html