This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
The $HOME variable; rxvt and .inputrc
- From: George <d1945 at sbcglobal dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 07:16:49 -0700
- Subject: The $HOME variable; rxvt and .inputrc
1. Does the admonition against setting $HOME as a Windows environmental
variable still stand, or was that an old wives' tale?
2. I hesitate to ask for a handout, but could some let me know if it's
possible, and if so how, to assign the SHIFT+PAGEUP and SHIFT+PAGEDOWN
keystrokes to something more friendly in rxvt? If it's not obvious, I'm
using 'set -o vi' for bash.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html