This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Problems with librsync module
- From: Nelson Pereira <npereira at videotron dot ca>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 09:31:56 -0400
- Subject: Problems with librsync module
- Reply-to: npereira at videotron dot ca
Trying to install duplicity.
It requires librsync. I searched on cygwin but I don't see this package,
so I installed from source.
Everything seemed ok, but when trying to install duplidity, it keeps
having problems with librsync.
How can I check to make sure librsync is installed correctly?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html