This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Fwd: Got any 'fileno_unlocked'?
- From: "Rick Hanson" <cryptorick at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 15:39:30 -0400
- Subject: Re: Fwd: Got any 'fileno_unlocked'?
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
Thanks for the tip. I already tried knocking off the '_unlocked'
suffix. Although it does compile, I wonder what kind of runtime
trouble I'm going to get into, since I did notice, by scanning the
code, that the programmer locks his own file, then appeals to
'fileno_unlocked'. Also, there is no configure script to help.
I still would like to know if anyone on this ML knows about the
existence of 'fileno_unlocked' for cygwin. I'd feel better using
that. Thanks! --Rick
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html