This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Question on Cygwin and PHP
- From: Nelson Pereira <npereira at videotron dot ca>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 09:46:16 -0400
- Subject: Question on Cygwin and PHP
- Reply-to: npereira at videotron dot ca
Was wondering if anyone knows the actual name of the cygwin package for
I have a script (RIBS) that needs to run from cron (or command line).
I think I have PHP installed correctly, but when trying to execute the
script I get this:
$ -bash: /cygdrive/e/RIBS_BACKUP/ribs: /usr/bin/php: bad interpreter: No
such file or directory
If PHP is installed correctly, where is this php I have to point to in
I tried whereis but it's not installed.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html