This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
[ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: exim-4.62-1
- From: "Pierre A. Humblet" <Pierre dot Humblet at ieee dot org>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 23:02:06 -0400
- Subject: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: exim-4.62-1
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
I have updated Exim, the Mail Transfer Agent, to exim 4.62.
- For changes to exim proper, see
- This port requires Cygwin 1.5.6 or more recent.
- If you update from an Exim release earlier than 4.22, it will be necessary
to delete all files in /var/spool/exim/db. This causes no permanent loss of
To update your installation, click on the "Install Cygwin now" link on
the http://www.cygwin.com web page. This downloads setup.exe
to your system. Then run setup and answer all of the questions.
Exim is in the Mail category.
If you have questions or comments, please send them to the Cygwin
mailing list: firstname.lastname@example.org, mentioning "exim" in the subject line.
** CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO ***
If you want to unsubscribe from the cygwin-announce mailing list, look
at the "List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the email header of this message.
Send email to the address specified there. It will be in the format:
If you need more information on unsubscribing, start reading here:
Please read *all* of the information on unsubscribing that is available
starting at this URL.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html