This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Current snapshot - problem with httpd
- From: "Larry Hall (Cygwin)" <reply-to-list-only-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 20:26:32 -0400
- Subject: Re: Current snapshot - problem with httpd
- References: <4463C3E7.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Arun Biyani wrote:
"httpd" server crashes with current snapshot. Runs fine with Jan 20
cygcheck outputs are attached.
Any chance you could narrow down a little more the working and non-working
snapshots? Are you saying that httpd crashes as soon as it starts or is
there some paces you need to put it through?
Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com
RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
838 Washington Street (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Holliston, MA 01746
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html