This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Can't run baseall
I don't know if all this matters that much, but here is what I did.
1. Send an email to email@example.com.
2. After about an hour, nothing appeared on the list, so I went to
http://gmane.org/post.php, where it explained that after I post to the
newsgroup, I would receive an email. I had not received that email.
3. Used a newsreader to post to news.gmane.org/gmane.os.cygwin.
4. I immediately received an email from the gmane autoauthorizer which I
5. Once I answered the email, both of my messages popped up.
The point is, I messed up, and posted it twice. I did not intend to.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html