This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: MySQL 5.0.21 C API under cygwin
- From: "Yaakov S (Cygwin Ports)" <yselkowitz at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 20:43:07 -0500
- Subject: Re: MySQL 5.0.21 C API under cygwin
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Eric Lilja wrote:
> Using a fully updated Cygwin, I compiled MySQL 5.0.21 with --disable-server
> (and some other disables). It compiled cleanly, woot!
Thanks for the information. For the benefit of all, could you list all
of your configure options that are relevant to building MySQL on Cygwin?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html