This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 12:22:59 -0400
- Subject: Re: tcdrain
- References: <20060510130441.GC8871@kestrel.barix.local>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Wed, May 10, 2006 at 03:04:41PM +0200, Karel Kulhavy wrote:
>It looks like tcdrain in cygwin doesn't wait until data are transmitted,
>but just drains the software buffer, and doesn't drain the buffer in the
>16550A chip. Can you please confirm that this is really how Cygwin
The source code for the tcdrain call is in fhandler_serial.cc. You should
be able to satisfy your curiousity by looking at that.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html