This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: squid status?
- From: "Larry Hall (Cygwin)" <reply-to-list-only-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 09 May 2006 11:26:56 -0400
- Subject: Re: squid status?
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Sven Köhler wrote:
On an up2date cygwin Installation, i tried to use the supplied
squid-package and i also tried, to compile by myself.
squid always crashes. I have no clue why, but it does:
$ squid.exe -D -N
Aborted (core dumped)
That's all i get :-(
I remember, that it once worked.
Any clue, why squid is that broken?
Nope. Sounds like it would be worthwhile to debug it.
Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com
RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
838 Washington Street (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Holliston, MA 01746
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html