This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: pthread_mutex_init + gdb issue again
- From: Brian Dessent <brian at dessent dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 08 May 2006 02:01:00 -0700
- Subject: Re: pthread_mutex_init + gdb issue again
- References: <20060508084139.GB18330@ns1.anodized.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
> Someone throw me a bone here, please.
Rather than work-arounds, why not just use a recent build of gdb that
doesn't suffer from this problem? The issue was fixed in CVS earlier
this year. But do note that it requires functionality not present in
Cygwin 1.5.19, so you'll also need to use a recent Cygwin snapshot.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html