This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: jikes 1.22 Cygwin package fails to build GNU Classpath
- From: Dalibor Topic <robilad at kaffe dot org>
- To: Paul Jenner <psj at harker dot dyndns dot org>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 07 May 2006 21:53:51 +0200
- Subject: Re: jikes 1.22 Cygwin package fails to build GNU Classpath
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Sat, 2006-05-06 at 15:52 +0100, Paul Jenner wrote:
> The maintainers of GNU Classpath try to keep it buildable on Cygwin but
> have received at least one bug report  for it not building due to the
> Cygwin jikes issue raised below.
> Would the Cygwin jikes package maintainer consider integrating the
> referenced patch into the package as it does appear to resolve a real
> issue on Cygwin?
Yes, please. I'd love to see Kaffe packaged for Cygwin eventually, but
we'll need a working jikes package on cygwin for it that lets us build
the class library (i.e. GNU Classpath) first.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html