This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Cygwin 1.5.19-4 threading failure?
- From: "Virgil Adumitroaie" <virgilz at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 6 May 2006 13:06:55 -0700
- Subject: Cygwin 1.5.19-4 threading failure?
The latest cygwin 1.5.19-4 displays the following symptoms:
- the release 3.3.4-2 designer-qt3 crashes
- compilation of the qt3 release source 3.3.4-2 hangs with "Mutex lock failure"
- compilation of matplotlib-0.87.2 (after rebaseall) fails with "gcc:
fork: Resource temporarily unavailable".
None of these events occur under cygwin 1.5.18-1.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html