This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: C exe redirection blank file
- From: René Berber <r dot berber at computer dot org>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 05 May 2006 11:58:46 -0500
- Subject: Re: C exe redirection blank file
- Openpgp: url=hkp://random.sks.keyserver.penguin.de
- References: <4e225417b8AndyBurgess@argonet.co.uk>
> I have been developing a system with the wonderful Cygwin and have
> encountered a problem today. A program I was developing on a development PC I
> copied over to the 'live' box (through network). This program produces two
> fopen'ed files written with fprintf.
> Summary of issue:
> * Suddenly I could no longer redirect the output of this program, and the two
> files it created were now blank.
Did you forget to close the files and/or are exiting the program in a
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html