This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: LFTP Version 2.6.10 is very old
- From: Brian Dessent <brian at dessent dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 03 May 2006 15:10:24 -0700
- Subject: Re: LFTP Version 2.6.10 is very old
- References: <"H000006d000c47ee.1146655895.aac-mail.bedford.aac-services.co.uk*"@MHS> <email@example.com> <4458EC07.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
"Larry Hall (Cygwin)" wrote:
> Last I heard, lftp was "up-for-grabs". You could check the archives of the
> cygwin-apps list to see if I missed an update. Corinna has been the one
> managing this list. But she won't be able to correct me if I'm wrong for
> a few weeks. So I'd say, if you're interested, go for it.
Yes, lftp was in the list of orphaned packages per Corinna's last list,
so consider it up for grabs.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html