This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Fixing the state of C++ in Cygwin
- From: Angelo Graziosi <Angelo dot Graziosi at roma1 dot infn dot it>
- To: swbrown at ucsd dot edu
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 2 May 2006 16:06:09 +0200 (MET DST)
- Subject: Re: Fixing the state of C++ in Cygwin
Steven Brown wrote:
> There's simply no way to solve this for all cases without a recompile of
> Your test case DOES NOT abort if one builds it with GCC that was rebuilt
> whitout that patch but configured with --enable-fully-dynamic-string!
Your test case (http://svn.variadic.org/public/trunk/weirdbug/) DOES NOT
abort also if one rebuilds GCC WITHOUT ADDING
--enable-fully-dynamic-string BUT APPLYING the patch PR24196!
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html