This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
where can I download man2 pages
- From: "Charles D. Russell" <worwor at bellsouth dot net>
- To: cygwin cygwin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 02 May 2006 07:55:20 -0500
- Subject: where can I download man2 pages
- Reply-to: worwor at bellsouth dot net
Is there somewhere I can download the *.2 manpages for functions
available in cygwin? I couldn't find them using the setup package
search. I have an old printed unix manual, but it would be nice not to
have to carry it around.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html