This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Problem setenv/putenv for msgget
- From: Brian Dessent <brian at dessent dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 00:55:30 -0800
- Subject: Re: Problem setenv/putenv for msgget
- References: <4428F3FD.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Martine Carannante wrote:
> IIS , and I don't know how to set the CYGWIN variable before the
> application is launched.
You should be able to set this in the standard windows way: Control
Panel -> System -> Advanced -> Environment Variables -> System
> So , I tried to set the environment variable CYGWIN to server with the
> routines setenv(), putenv(), SetEnvironmentVariable() inside the CGI
> code. I have always the "Bad system call " error when the program
By the time your code executes, the Cygwin DLL has already initialized
itself, which means it has already noted the value of the CYGWIN
variable, so it's too late then.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html