This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: clamav: no shared libclamav
- From: "Reini Urban" <rurban at x-ray dot at>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 10:50:09 +0100
- Subject: Re: clamav: no shared libclamav
- References: <44272F85.firstname.lastname@example.org>
2006/3/27, Yaakov S (Cygwin Ports) <email@example.com>:
> clamav maintainer,
> The shared libclamav is missing from clamav-0.88-1; you need to (re-)add
> '-no-undefined' to libclamav_la_LDFLAGS.
-no-undefined is there I believe, resp. not necessary anymore.
Another libtool problem, probably with file.exe and import lib detection.
Someone else posted a hotfix, which I will use when I cannot find a
longer term fix.
I hadn't had time yet to look at it more deeply, because the last
weeks I was busy with something else.
If users need an immediate hotfix I can provide the easy solution which
doesn't work with <package>.sh reconf.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html