This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
220.127.116.111-1 as "current"? (was Re: Testing snapshots - III)
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com, cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 21:23:52 +0100
- Subject: 18.104.22.1681-1 as "current"? (was Re: Testing snapshots - III)
- References: <Pine.OSF.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com, cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
On Mar 23 13:33, Angelo Graziosi wrote:
> For the sake of completeness.
> With the snapshots 20060322 the problems described in
> http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2006-03/msg00624.html and in
> http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2006-03/msg00435.html seem to be solved!
> I note, only, that after launching 'startxwin.bat', if one tries:
> mouse-3 on the X icon in the systray | Exit
> there is a stack dump and the XWin.exe.stackdup is created on the desktop.
That's a bug in XWin. It just has not been present before due to a bug
in newlib which has been fixed just a couple of days before.
FWIW, the bug is apparently fixed in xorg-x11 version 22.214.171.1241-1,
which is available as test version using setup.
Maybe we should make 126.96.36.1991-1 the "current" version now? Is it
stable enough for that?
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader cygwin AT cygwin DOT com
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html