This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: cygserver 1.20: How to start this daemon before PostgreSQL's postmaster in a script?
- From: "Dave Korn" <dave dot korn at artimi dot com>
- To: "'Alexey Lyubimov'" <alexeipobox at yahoo dot com>
- Cc: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 17:57:20 -0000
- Subject: RE: cygserver 1.20: How to start this daemon before PostgreSQL's postmaster in a script?
- Reply-to: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
On 24 March 2006 17:18, Alexey Lyubimov wrote:
> Thanks Dave,
> but I forgot to say that I was running Cygwin under Win98SE. It was my
> fault ;)
> So, I can not use cygrunsrv.
> Alexey Lyubimov
This is a perfect example of why http://cygwin.com/acronyms#PPIOSPE is a
good idea. I can't give you any advice about win98 because I haven't touched
it in years. If you had posted that reply to the list, someone else might
have come up with another solution or might know how to achieve the equivalent
effect under 98. I've added the list back into the Cc line and set the
reply-to header accordingly. Good luck!
Can't think of a witty .sigline today....
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html