This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: signal is not delivered to the handler
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 08:56:44 -0500
- Subject: Re: signal is not delivered to the handler
- References: <BAY102-F1419989AED32B053AE39DABD0E0@phx.gbl> <20060206050928.GA15260@trixie.casa.cgf.cx> <441E135B.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Sun, Mar 19, 2006 at 09:28:43PM -0500, D.Pageau wrote:
>I have an issue with lrzsz-0.12.20.tar.gz compiled on cygwin 1.5.19-4
>where lrx never timeout when xmodem error occured (hangs forever).
>It look related to what Michael as reported. I have compiled test.c
>from Michael: Same result where second signal is not delivered. So I
>have checkout cygwin from cvs and build cygwin1.dll 1.5.20(0.155/4/2)
>wich solved Michael issue but infortunatly lrzsz still hangs.
>It look like read() should exit on SIGALRM but it's not the case.
> signal(SIGALRM, zreadline_alarm_handler);
>else if (Verbose > 5)
> vstringf("Calling read: Readnum=%d ",readline_readnum);
>readline_left=read(readline_fd, readline_ptr, readline_readnum);
>lrzsz available here:
If you have a simple test case which illustrates the problem, we'll
certainly investigate. Otherwise, I doubt that anyone is going to debug
lzrz for you.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html