This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Named Pipes not working after massive Cygwin update/install
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2006 21:02:22 -0500
- Subject: Re: Named Pipes not working after massive Cygwin update/install
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Sat, Mar 18, 2006 at 09:58:37PM -0800, Walter Belhaven wrote:
>I just updated/installed every conceivable Cygwin package on my XP
>box, and named pipes are no longer working. Anyone else experiencing
This should be fixed in the next snapshot (which is currently building).
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html