This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: no grass component in cygwin
- From: René Berber <r dot berber at computer dot org>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 17:25:09 -0600
- Subject: Re: no grass component in cygwin
- Openpgp: url=ldap://keyserver.pgp.com
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Kuba Z. wrote:
> I need cygwin to install Grass. When installing I can't find the grass
> component. The step by step instruction from
> http://geni.ath.cx/grass.html shows there should be something like this
> as a package in Database.
> Why there's no of what I need?
Follow the instructions, so far you did not.
In step 4 it says that you must add an URL, if you don't add it the GRASS
database component will not show in setup.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html