This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: OpenSSH-4.3p2-2
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 10:49:18 +0100
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: OpenSSH-4.3p2-2
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <44160EA5.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Mar 13 16:30, Peter Wohlers wrote:
> -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
> Hash: SHA1
> >> I've just updated the version of OpenSSH to 4.3p2-2.
> >> This version is supposed to fix the "scp -r doesn't copy files" problem
> >> which happens with Cygwin 1.5.19.
> Problems still seems to manifest itself:
> $ scp -r herpes:foo .
> pwohlers@herpes's password:
> protocol error: unexpected <newline>
That's not the same problem. The difference between 4.3p2-1 and 4.3p2-2
is that files/directories with the inode number 0 are not skipped when
copying. The above does not look like being related.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader cygwin AT cygwin DOT com
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html