This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
d_ino support in latest snapshot.
- From: Ed Peschko <esp5 at pge dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 13:11:00 -0800
- Subject: d_ino support in latest snapshot.
- References: <op.s5152n0b1zjec7@nehwon>
I've been trying to compile tcsh, and apparently for some reason 1.5.19-4 doesn't
support d_ino. I also understand that this is temporary, that 1.5.20 *will*
support it. So, when is 1.5.20 due out? And barring that, does the current daily
snapshot of cygwin compile tcsh cleanly?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html