This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
[ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: libggi2-2.2.1-1, libggi2-devel-2.2.1-1, libggi2-display-aa-2.2.1-1, libggi2-display-file-2.2.1-1, libggi2-display-terminfo-2.2.1-1, libggi2-display-x-2.2.1-1 and libggi2-samples-2.2.1-1
- From: Peter Ekberg <peda at lysator dot liu dot se>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2006 00:08:05 +0100
- Subject: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: libggi2-2.2.1-1, libggi2-devel-2.2.1-1, libggi2-display-aa-2.2.1-1, libggi2-display-file-2.2.1-1, libggi2-display-terminfo-2.2.1-1, libggi2-display-x-2.2.1-1 and libggi2-samples-2.2.1-1
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
A new version of 'libggi' is available for download. It is an upstreams
bugfix release, but also includes a packaging fix to enable debugging.
- Update doc/README.directx to help MinGW users configure properly
- display-fbdev(7): correct path in config-file. The mach64 fbdev
accelerator-sublib loads again
- display-kgi(7): Make it compile with gcc 4.
- display-file(7): fix crash on exit
- display-aa(7): Documentation fix: aalib reads settings from AAOPTS env.
- buildsystem: libtool update / fixes
For a brief description of these packages, see http://cygwin.com/packages/ .
To update your installation, click on the "Install Cygwin now" link on
the http://cygwin.com/ web page. This downloads setup.exe to your
system. Run setup.exe to install or update the libggi2 packages.
If you have questions or comments, please send them to the Cygwin
mailing list. I would appreciate it if you would use the mailing list
rather than emailing me directly.
*** CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO ***
If you want to unsubscribe from the cygwin-announce mailing list, look
at the "List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the email header of this message.
Send email to the address specified there. It will be in the format:
If you need more information on unsubscribing, start reading here:
Please read *all* of the information on unsubscribing that is available
starting at the above URL.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html