This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Security update: clamav-0.88-1
- From: René Berber <r dot berber at computer dot org>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 04 Mar 2006 12:14:16 -0600
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Security update: clamav-0.88-1
- Openpgp: url=ldap://keyserver.pgp.com
- References: <announce.440984AE.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Reini Urban wrote:
> I've encountered libtool problems with detecting import libs, so this
> release deletes /usr/bin/cygclamav-1.dll and uses statically linked
> exe's. I hope to get these problems fixed for the next release.
Must be your build environment.
I've compiled clamav-0.88, just as all the versions before, from source the only
thing that needs to be changed is the generated libtool (lines 203, 205 and 207
need -shared added). There are no problems building or running the dynamically
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html