RE: empty directory globbing in bash/sh for loops

I've already asked the IT dept over here to remove it.
In the meantime I was hoping people would just ignore it.

-----Original Message-----
From: cygwin-owner@cygwin.com [mailto:cygwin-owner@cygwin.com] On Behalf Of
Christopher Faylor
Sent: 02 March 2006 14:16
To: cygwin@cygwin.com
Subject: Re: empty directory globbing in bash/sh for loops

On Thu, Mar 02, 2006 at 07:01:55AM -0700, Eric Blake wrote:
>According to Alessio.MASSARO@oxinst.co.uk on 3/2/2006 6:10 AM:
>> Unless stated above to be non-confidential, this E-mail and any
>> attachments are private and confidential and are for the addressee
>> only and may not be used, copied or disclosed save to the addressee.
>
>Oops - not anymore.  Please don't send email to publicly archived
>mailing lists with unenforceable legalese trash at the bottom (open up
>a free web-based account, if necessary).

Right.  Sending email with this type of disclaimer is against the policy of
sourceware.org.

See: http://sourceware.org/lists.html

cgf

+++ Virus-scanned by Messagelabs for Oxford Instruments +++

 ###  OXFORD INSTRUMENTS   http://www.oxford-instruments.com/  ###

Unless stated above to be non-confidential, this E-mail and any
attachments are private and confidential and are for the addressee
only and may not be used, copied or disclosed save to the addressee.
If you have received this E-mail in error please notify us upon receipt
and delete it from your records. Internet communications are not secure
and Oxford Instruments is not responsible for their abuse by third
parties nor for any alteration or corruption in transmission.