This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: OpenSSH for Non Administrators
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 11:07:55 +0100
- Subject: Re: OpenSSH for Non Administrators
- References: <Pine.GSO.firstname.lastname@example.org> <0MKqpg-1FEgrT0s2femail@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Mar 1 23:00, Siegfried Heintze wrote:
> I looked in http://www.openssh.com/faq.html#1.1 as reference by
> c:/cygwin/usr/share/doc/openssh/README and I'm having trouble finding the
> document that explains how to set ssh up as a service on a windows server.
> Can someone please point me to the correct document?
Basically, just call /bin/ssh-host-config.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader cygwin AT cygwin DOT com
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html