Re: cygwin scp -r fails

I confirm the failure.  Also, the 20060301 snapshot works for me.

"scp -r" worked OK for me with cygwin-1.5.18-1.
"scp -r" silently failed with cygwin-1.5.19-4.
I was able to make the problem come and go by copying old or new
cygwin1.dll into /bin.

"scp -r" again works for me with the snapshot from
http://cygwin.com/snapshots/cygwin1-20060301.dll.bz2