This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: readdir after rewinddir not working in 20060128 snapshot
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 11:39:48 +0100
- Subject: Re: readdir after rewinddir not working in 20060128 snapshot
- References: <20060130082921.GA2404@efn.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Jan 30 00:29, Yitzchak Scott-Thoennes wrote:
> After a rewinddir, readdir seems to return as many empty entries as there
> were actual entries left to read, followed by . and ..
Thanks for the testcase! Since the underlying NT call NtQueryDirectoryInfo
is able to return more than one directory entry in one call, I thought it
might be a good idea to implement readdir caching. Unfortunately I forgot
to reset the cache in case of rewinddir. I've applied a fix now.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader cygwin AT cygwin DOT com
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html