This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: help with cygwin uninstall (RTFM'd unsuccessfully)
- From: "Larry Hall (Cygwin)" <reply-to-list-only-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 22:41:27 -0500
- Subject: Re: help with cygwin uninstall (RTFM'd unsuccessfully)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Banibrata Dutta wrote:
Having RTFM'd the FAQ & User's Guide, doing this post.
I want to uninstall Cygwin completely (and then intend to do a fresh
install). So here are questions :-
1) How to find out what are the Cygwin specific "services" that are installed ?
Perhaps a browse of the email archives would be helpful here. Looking at even
the last few days unearths:
Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com
RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
838 Washington Street (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Holliston, MA 01746
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html