This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: updating DB_File in Perl: where would be db.h?
- From: Brian Dessent <brian at dessent dot net>
- To: 'Cygwin List' <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 17:21:54 -0800
- Subject: Re: updating DB_File in Perl: where would be db.h?
- References: <43D8212F.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Linda Walsh wrote:
> I installed all 5 versions, but none of them have a "db.h".
> Anyone know what package I might install to enable building
> of DB_File module?
Headers and import libraries are in the -devel package. The main
package just contains the files necessary at runtime, if you intend to
compile things that use the library you need the -devel package.
Next time use http://cygwin.com/packages/ or "cygcheck -p" to search the
contents of packages.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html