This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: PostgreSQL 8.1.2 crashes diring import...
- From: "pobox at verysmall dot org" <pobox at verysmall dot org>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 08:01:24 +0100
- Subject: Re: PostgreSQL 8.1.2 crashes diring import...
- References: <43D56D71.email@example.com>
Adding to my own message.
Just found this, which is from two years ago and reflects on the same
This e-mail says that cygserver simply exits upon high load upon PostgreSQL.
This e-mail says that the problem is fixed -
Could it be that the problem has come back?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html