This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: can I tell setup.exe NOT to upgrade a specific package from now on?
- From: Brian Dessent <brian at dessent dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 10:17:48 -0800
- Subject: Re: can I tell setup.exe NOT to upgrade a specific package from now on?
- References: <43D24B0D.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Urs Rau wrote:
> Is there any mechanism at all where I can either tell setup.exe to ignore
> future versions of posgresql or else actually be as precise, as to tell it
> that I want to stay at version 7.x for now?
No, sorry. It will try to install "curr" by default every time,
whatever version that happens to be.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html