This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: clean_setup.pl website disappeared ? does anyine have the latest and greates clean_setup.pl version?
- From: Urs Rau <urs dot rau at uk dot om dot org>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 17:11:55 +0000
- Subject: Re: clean_setup.pl website disappeared ? does anyine have the latest and greates clean_setup.pl version?
- Openpgp: id=0CB40851
- References: <43D24914.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Krzysztof Duleba wrote:
> I use a simple script of my own to clean cygwin setup directory. It has
> nothing to do with clean_setup.pl, similar names are just a coincidence.
> You can download it from here:
> Krzysztof Duleba
Thanks, I had a look a your script, and it doesn't quite do what I was
after. I understand from googling, that the perl script from Michael A Chase
did a lot more, like archiving files away in other dirs a bit like 'attic'
rather than simply deleting them.
So, if anybody does have version 1.0700 (or newer) please let me know.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html