This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: New platform independent problem
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com, emacs-devel at gnu dot org, Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 15:21:18 +0100
- Subject: Re: New platform independent problem
- References: <43D0797C.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <Pine.GSO.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com, emacs-devel at gnu dot org, Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
On Jan 20 15:56, Eli Zaretskii wrote:
> > From: Igor Peshansky
> > > Without knowing the full details, I'd risk saying that this was not
> > > the best decision. Is there really no way of making d_ino be
> > > consistent with what `stat' returns about the same directory?
> > Corinna already covered that.
> Where? I don't see anything from Corinna in the thread that followed
> the above message. (I don't read the Cygwin list.)
http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2006-01/msg00972.html, also sent to you in
PM, as well as to the emacs-devel list.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader cygwin AT cygwin DOT com
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html