This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Access mounted drive in ssh connecting does not work
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 10:50:17 +0100
- Subject: Re: Access mounted drive in ssh connecting does not work
- References: <F05AFBF84C348C4AAF1A0E7D126E370A4AFC4B@exbn01.DPEB.DE>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Jan 19 09:44, email@example.com wrote:
> Hi folks
> I have the following problem. I like to access a mounted drive in a ssh
> I mounted a drive on a server
> \\server.domain\directory1\ directory1 on /mnt/maydrive type system
> I connected from another machine to my windows-pc via ssh.
> I like to access file in /mnt/maydrive. When I enter mount the the
> output show me the same output as in a local bash. Only the network
> drive which are accessed via a windows drive are missing.
> But when I enter to /mnt/maydrive I found no file in the directory. In
> the local shell I could access the file
> Thanks for any hint.
Searching the mailing list archives would give a clue. This question
came up a lot already. There's also the FAQ:
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader cygwin AT cygwin DOT com
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html