This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: find reports an internal system loop on cygdrive
- From: "Larry Hall (Cygwin)" <reply-to-list-only-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 22:18:14 -0500
- Subject: Re: find reports an internal system loop on cygdrive
- References: <VA.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On 01/18/2006, Brian Keener wrote:
When I attempt to do a find as in: BrianK@atl-lt-5783 ~ $ find / -name
"*winrc*" -print I get the following: find: Filesystem loop detected;
`/cygdrive/c/cygwin' has the same device number and inode as a directory
which is 3 levels higher in the filesystem hierarchy.
Sounds related to <http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2006-01/msg00798.html> to me.
Take a look and see.
Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com
RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
838 Washington Street (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Holliston, MA 01746
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html