This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Re - [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: cygwin-1.5.19-2
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 10:32:38 -0500
- Subject: Re: Re - [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: cygwin-1.5.19-2
- References: <Pine.OSF.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Tue, Jan 17, 2006 at 12:18:16PM +0100, Angelo Graziosi wrote:
>Corinna Vinschen wrote:
>> Angelo Graziosi wrote:
>>> I am a little confused.
>>> Usally I use snapshots. The last was 20060112 20:32:44.
>>> Now should I install just Cygwin 1.5.19-2 or should I force also the
>>> reinstall of mingw-runtime and w32api packages (those in the official
>>> cygwin distribution)?
>> I really thought my text was clear:
>> If you have installed the mingw-runtime and w32api packages, and
>> if you already installed 1.5.19-1, then you should update to 1.5.19-2
>I want to say that, using the snapshots, the mingw-runtime and w32api
>packages currently installed are those of the snap.
This is unintentional and symptomatic of the problem which caused these
two packages to show up in the 1.5.19-1 release.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html