This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: procedure entry point getline could not be located
- From: "keinnamens at excite dot com" <keinnamens at excite dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2006 02:24:57 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: RE: procedure entry point getline could not be located
- Reply-to: keinnamens at excite dot com
Thanks for the info on findutils, Eric. I probably clicked one too many times on findutils, on the first try. My output from cygcheck does show the earlier version, now.
Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com
The most personalized portal on the Web!
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html