This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: fenv.h and friends
- From: "Larry Hall (Cygwin)" <reply-to-list-only-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2006 00:38:02 -0500
- Subject: Re: fenv.h and friends
- References: <20060113221749.GA1215@arrow.utias.utoronto.ca>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Luke Stras wrote:
I'm trying to compile NumPy , and am running into a problem: I'm
getting undefined references to fetestexcept, feclearexcept, and
feraisexcept. These are normally defined in fenv.h.
Now, Cygwin doesn't come with a fenv.h; there *is* one in
/usr/include/mingw (and a matching definition in
/usr/lib/mingw/libminwex.a), but something tells me that linking a MinGW
runtime library into an otherwise-Cygwin program will cause more
problems than it'll solve.
You are very intuitive. ;-)
Any ideas as to what I can do to solve this? Has anyone else
successfully built a Cygwin NumPy?
Sorry, I don't have any insights here.
Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com
RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
838 Washington Street (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Holliston, MA 01746
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html