This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: How to read man pages on nfs-server?
- From: Chris Taylor <chris at equate dot dyndns dot org>
- To: Siegfried Heintze <siegfried at heintze dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2006 00:32:58 +0000
- Subject: Re: How to read man pages on nfs-server?
- References: <25466029.1137193893130.JavaMail.SYSTEM@CCC-NOVA1>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Siegfried Heintze wrote:
Hmmm... well I tried a few more mirrors and still cannot find nfs-server
2.3-4 -- I'll wait some more.
In the mean time, I did a "/usr/bin/find /usr/share | xargs grep -n
nfs-server" and found the README contains a list of files below.
Now how do I, from looking at the README, know how to learn more? I tried
"info nfs", "info nfs-server", "man nfs" and "man nfs-server". None of them
From the README, it looks like there are some man pages. How do I look at
them with the "man" or "info" command?
The files below are the manpages.
you can do the following:
You may want to have a look at man man
Spinning complacently in the darkness, covered and blinded by a blanket
of little lives, false security has lulled the madness of this world
into a slumber. Wake up! An eye is upon you, staring straight down and
keenly through, seeing all that you are and everything that you will
never be. Yes, an eye is upon you, an eye ready to blink. So face
forward, with arms wide open and mind reeling. Your future has
arrived... Are you ready to go?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html