This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
[ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: perl-Tk-804.027-4
- From: "Yaakov S (Cygwin Ports)" <yselkowitz at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 13:19:58 -0600
- Subject: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: perl-Tk-804.027-4
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Reply-to: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
The following package has been updated in the Cygwin net release:
This module provides a Unix/X11-based Tk implementation for perl.
Please note that this is not dependent on, or have anything to do with,
the tcltk package.
* link with -Wl,--enable-auto-image-base;
* disable the experimental Xft features, which were causing segfaults
under certain conditions.
*** CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO ***
If you want to unsubscribe from the cygwin-announce mailing list, look
at the "List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the email header of this message.
Send email to the address specified there. It will be in the format:
If you need more information on unsubscribing, start reading here:
Please read *all* of the information on unsubscribing that is available
starting at this URL.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.1 (Cygwin)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Thunderbird - http://enigmail.mozdev.org
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html