This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Define _POSIX_SOURCE in cygwin's features.h?
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 12:31:04 -0500
- Subject: Define _POSIX_SOURCE in cygwin's features.h?
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Someone on the cygwin irc channel had a problem building a package which
would have been solved if Cygwin defined _POSIX_SOURCE.
I know that Cygwin is not fully POSIX compliant (I really really do) but
I'm wondering if setting _POSIX_SOURCE in the cygwin headers wouldn't
solve more porting problems than it creates.
Any opinions on this? Eric?
P.S. I know that Cygwin isn't fully compliant with POSIX specifications.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html